We are working with a variety of clients who are looking for professionals to join their Corporate Communications team who possess a strong understanding of digital and social media..
– You will be responsible for developing media relationships within the digital and social media, ensuring that all departments across the region are up-to-date with the latest social and digital media strategy.
– You will be expected to work closely with colleagues across the business in order to achieve the company’s strategic objectives. In addition, you will work with industry stakeholders on case studies, speeches and media briefs.
– These are newly created position that will join an expanding communications team who are responsible for devising and implementing the communications strategy across multiple audiences including consumer and trade media, industry stakeholders and government policy makers.
– The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in media relations with a proven track record of creating relationships in the digital and social media sphere.
– In addition, the successful candidate will be a strong writer and have the ability to create original and engaging content for a variety of audiences. They will also have a proven ability to turn complex messaging into easy to understand copy.
If you are currently considering a new role then please be in touch for a confidential discussion by sending your CV to email@example.com.