We are currently working with clients who are looking for Internal Communications Manager/ Business Partner to guide and support their internal communications.
– Cultivate strong relationships with senior leaders within the business, delivering a consultative approach to help influence, design and implement important communications strategies.
– Liaise effectively with the business and provide coaching on key messaging.
– Work collaboratively with the wider communications group to ensure your approach is consistent with the overall communications strategy of the company.
– Manage significant change management programmes and review current internal communications channels.
– The ideal candidate will have proven experience in working in internal communications as a manager or business partner previously.
– Experience in developing and implementing communications plans within a corporate matrixed environment such as pharmaceuticals, energy, technology or telecommunications would be desirable.
– The appointed candidate should have proven experience of understanding new technology, coaching senior leaders in communications and able to develop communications plans with positive impact on employee engagement.
If you are currently considering a new role then please be in touch for a confidential discussion by sending your CV to email@example.com.