An international company is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join them in 2017. This is permanent role and based in London.
This is an exciting role which is working alongside a dedicated investor relations team.
– This role will be developing key relationships with the sell-side, promoting understanding of the stock and extending sell-side coverage and ensuring that analysts have a thorough understanding of the company’s strategy
– You will be responsible for coordinating and managing investor relations plans and calendars, including scheduling of roadshows, conferences and meetings
– Developing and drafting presentations, annual/interim reports and other external communications
– In addition, you will liaise with the communications team to ensure that key messages are delivered consistently through all communications
Skills and Experience:
– Strong financial background such as a financial qualification and/or MBA preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Experience within Investor Relations, Equity Research, Corporate Broking or Financial PR
– Confident working with senior stakeholders
– International travel is required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team where your ambition and passion will be matched with career progression in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation.
Please be in touch for consideration by sending your CV to email@example.com.
Unicorn Jobs is part of the Taylor Bennett Group. If you have not heard from us in ten days then unfortunately we are unable to take your application further but we wish you luck in your job search.